Xpert CRM is an enterprise class CRM application for managing mission-critical interactions related to sales, marketing, services and support. Xpert CRM is the perfect solution for companies who desire an effective core CRM solution
Xpert CRM includes several features, focused on improving workgroup productivity by providing common tools used daily. These features include:
- Campaign management, organizing marketing activities and measuring their effectiveness and influences on the sales pipeline. Manage and track marketing efforts associated to leads, contacts and opportunities for closed-loop marketing analysis.
- List designer, providing query, list management and list filtering tools that allow personnel to segment contact databases for target marketing purposes. Queries can be saved for re-using for similar future campaigns. Users can also import external lists to include into campaigns such as rented lists from brokers or data service providers.
- Email marketing, enabling marketing teams to create text email templates that can be personalized by individual salespeople and sent as email blasts on any desired schedule. The email is then recorded as sent within the lead or contact history, further enabling a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Document management, providing a central repository for product briefs, data sheets, collateral materials and other documents required by sales, marketing, and support teams.
- Project management, a group collaboration tool that allows organizations to define steps, establish timelines, and assign work to members on any project relevant to end users.
- Employee directory, including search functions by first or last names, roles, departments and basic contact information. Effective for quick employee lookups.
- Calendaring synchronization, enabling users to view schedule availability. It also allows people to reference scheduled meetings.
- Xpert CMS self-service web portal, enabling e-commerce and web lead transactions to be integrated into Xpert CRM through the Xpert CMS for automatic lead passing and customer self-service. Customer registrations on an organization’s Mambo-based web site can now be automatically forwarded to the Xpert CRM, and customers can access their own trouble-ticket histories online to reduce unnecessary phone calls.
- Reminders, alerting Xpert CRM users of upcoming tasks, meetings, and scheduled calls.
- Tab manager, controlling users’ access to selected tabs within Xpert CRM interface. Offering the proper toolset for each user based on their needs.